Random good picture Not show
1. Acid ate holes in my coat.
2. Carbolic acid is usually used for cleaning.
3. The acid rain is threatening world environment.
4. Sulphur dioxide is the main precursor of acid rain.
5. Roses will not root in such acid soil.
6. Some ants eject formic acid when irritated.
7. Battery acid had eroded the engine.
8. Acid rain has a devastating effect on the forest.
9. His stomach might rupture from all the acid.
10. Perhaps the wind.Let acid,suddenly burst into tears.
11. Rye is tolerant of poor, acid soils.
12. Acid rain has caused severe erosion on the hillside.
13. Acid bites in metals.
14. Vinegar contains acetic acid.
15. Below pH 6.5 is acid, above pH 7.5 is alkaline.
16. Vinegar is an acid.
17. Citric acid can be extracted from the juice of oranges, lemons, limes or grapefruit.
18. When nitric acid is poured on copper, a brown vapor gives off.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. I was expecting another of his acid remarks, but he remained silent.
20. Acid eats into metal.
21. Your words fall like acid rain on the wounded petals of my heart.
22. The acid has eaten through the metal.
23. Acid irritates the stomach lining.
24. Acetic acid is the chief active ingredient in vinegar.
25. The attackers blinded him with acid.
26. When she spoke her tone was acid.
27. Large sections of the forest have been destroyed by acid rain.
28. Litmus paper can be used as an indicator of the presence of acid in a solution.
29. After extensive research, Albert Hoffman first succeeded in synthesizing the acid in 1938.
30. You will need a special chemical to neutralize the acid.