Random good picture Not show
1. Her obvious popularity made me feel inferior.
2. These virus infections display obvious visual symptoms.
3. It is quite obvious that he is lying.
4. Lack of qualifications is an obvious disadvantage.
5. Baxter eyed our clothes with obvious disapproval.
6. Don't demean yourself by telling such obvious lies.
7. It is obvious that she is very clever.
8. The deficiencies in the system soon became obvious.
9. She gets an obvious thrill out of performing.
10. You shouldn't tell such obvious lies.
11. There are obvious distinctions between the two wine-making areas.
12. Avoid making intuitively obvious but unfounded assertions.
13. There are some obvious practical applications of the research.
14. His nervousness was obvious right from the start.
15. She sipped her drink with obvious pleasure.
16. The reasons for this decision were not immediately obvious.
17. It's obvious from what she said that something is wrong.
18. The obvious way of reducing pollution is to use cars less.
19. It became blatantly obvious to me that the band wasn't going to last.
20. For obvious reasons, I'd prefer not to give my name.sentencedict.com
21. It is already obvious that all four American systems have leapfrogged over the European versions.
22. There is an obvious contrast between the cultures of East and West.
23. Many see Parker as the obvious leader, whose voluble style works well on TV.
24. Walkers should stick to obvious paths, even if they are badly eroded.
25. Why? Isn't it obvious? First, you impose way too much on me, and I'm tired of it. Second, you stood me up on Valentine 's Day.
26. They have a small child so for obvious reasons they need money.
27. She persevered in her idea despite obvious objections raised by friends.
28. Mr Haynes shook his head in obvious disgust and walked off.
29. The contempt he felt for his fellow students was obvious.
30. He groaned and slapped his forehead, as if suddenly remembering something obvious.
More similar words: obviously, envious, previous, oblivious, previously, curious, dubious, various, anxious, officious, ambitious, bumptious, vivacious, mysterious, suspicious, pugnacious, loquacious, laboriously, subconsciously, consciousness, violent, violate, behavior, violation, behavioral, house, spouse, cousin, household, heinous.