Similar words: trigger, big, suggest, a big deal, a big shot, suggestion, ambiguous, eager. Meaning: [bɪg] adj. large or big relative to something else.
Random good picture Not show
4. Their car was bigger and therefore more comfortable.
5. I need a bigger desk.
6. The new model has a bigger boot.
7. You're an even bigger fool than I thought.
8. Henry's room is much bigger than mine.
9. The bigger dinghy dragged her moorings.
10. They want a bigger flat.
11. Mine's bigger than yours, so there!
12. African elephants have bigger ears.
13. He wants a bigger share of the pie.
14. The company is growing bigger all the time.
15. Buying a bigger car has proved to be well worth the expense.
16. The bigger farms were parcelled out after the revolution in 1973.
17. The bigger children in the neighborhood molested the younger ones.
18. Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings.
19. No one deserves a bigger thank you than you. One day is hardly enough to show our gratitude.
20. A new machine no bigger than a 10p piece could help save babies from cot death.
21. They were about to bring off an even bigger coup.
22. Taishan let the soil, so it can become bigger and bigger; river is not the small streams, so it can be so deep.
23. The bigger girls used to chase me and tickle me.
24. The new sofa was bigger than the old one,[sentencedict.com/bigger.html] so they had to rearrange the rest of the furniture.
25. He's a strapping lad — already bigger than his father.
26. I pay a higher rent/more rent than the other tenants because my room is bigger.
27. The company does not yet have the global reach of its bigger competitors.
28. The salesman tried to sweet-talk me into buying a bigger car.
29. In general, a plain carpet makes a room look bigger.
30. The winds blow across the sea, pushing little waves into bigger and bigger ones.
More similar words: trigger, big, suggest, a big deal, a big shot, suggestion, ambiguous, eager, finger, German, singer, surgery, manager, imagery, teenager, any longer, drudgery, in danger, no longer, menagerie, passenger, out of danger, refrigerator.