Random good picture Not show
1. She was clearly embarrassed at times by Durkin's bumptious behaviour.
2. Or bummed out, or bumped off, or some bumptious buckaroo had burst your bubble.
3. Some of these secular priests were ignorant, bumptious.
4. Keep that bumptious bastard out of my hair, but book me on his flights.
5. She had been out with a young lawyer once, a bumptious and ambitious man, and a boring one.
6. Always require that some are warm. Even though being that the pick is bumptious commemorate.
7. Mr Cameron has yet to hit on a rhetorical register between bitter and bumptious.
8. His classmates called him a show - off because of his bumptious airs.
More similar words: assumption, consumption, sumptuous, ambitious, various, dubious, anxious, obvious, envious, curious, previous, officious, vivacious, oblivious, obviously, pugnacious, previously, suspicious, mysterious, loquacious, laboriously, option, subconsciously, consciousness, adoption, reception, perception, exception, conception, corruption.