Random good picture Not show
1) There are obviously two educationsOne should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live.
2) Too many swindlers, fool obviously not enough.
3) We're obviously going to need more help.
4) You look great! Marriage obviously agrees with you.
5) Obviously, television has both advantages and disadvantages.
6) She was obviously in distress after the attack.
7) He obviously hasn't profited by his experiences.
8) He's obviously a man of very high intelligence.
9) Obviously we're better off now we're both working.
10) Obviously,(http://sentencedict.com/obviously.html) we don't want to spend too much money.
11) Such cheap goods obviously rely on dirt cheap labor.
12) Obviously, they've had sponsorship from some big companies.
13) Diet and exercise are obviously important.
14) Obviously what she did was wrong, but I don't think it warranted quite such severe punishment.
15) She was obviously annoyed that the man had happened along.
16) She was very glum and was obviously missing her children.
17) Barry had obviously come in on the tail-end of the conversation.
18) You obviously think otherwise.
19) The taxi driver was obviously in the wrong in going ahead against the red light.
20) You've obviously put a lot of work in on your garden.
21) He grimaced slightly[sentencedict.com], obviously expecting no answer to his rhetorical question.
22) Obviously he had plenty of money and was generous in its use without being ostentatious.
23) The rebels are obviously intent on keeping up the pressure.
24) The reason he gave for his absence was obviously fabricated.
25) I felt awkward because they obviously wanted to be alone.
26) Of course, there'squite obviously a lot of synergy between the two companies.
27) He was obviously doped,shouting and weaving down the street.
28) I tried to blend into the crowd, but I was obviously not dressed for the occasion.
29) When she got up from the table, it was obviously the signal for us to leave.
30) He must be a newcomer to town and he obviously didn't understand our local customs.
More similar words: obvious, previously, laboriously, subconsciously, envious, simultaneously, previous, oblivious, anxious, dubious, curious, various, officious, bumptious, vivacious, ambitious, suspicious, mysterious, pugnacious, loquacious, consciousness, Muslim, violent, violate, behavior, violation, behavioral, house, spouse, cousin.