Random good picture Not show
1. I am not a bit anxious about my battles, If I am anxious I don't fight them, I wait until I am ready.
2. The more you fight something, the more anxious you become ---the more you're involved in a bad pattern, the more difficult it is to escape.
3. He was anxious to preserve his reputation.
4. He is anxious to finish the job.
5. Knots of anxious people stood waiting in the hall.
6. We are all anxious about his health.
7. He seemed anxious about the meeting.
8. The hours wore on,the representatives became more anxious.
9. He was anxious to the point of neurosis.
10. They were anxious to find shelter for the night.
11. anxious about my son's health.
12. We are always anxious to assist you in...
13. Jane is very anxious about her mother's health.
14. I am anxious to avoid any possible misunderstanding.
15. Parents are naturally anxious for their children.
16. Parents were left anxious, uninformed, and isolated.
17. He was anxious for her safety.
18. Fetch the guest up,I'm anxious to see him.
19. We had a very anxious time until we knew that they were safe.
20. The German Chancellor was anxious to assert his government's commitment to further European unity.
21. There is no reason to be anxious about the result.
22. He was a bit anxious about the safety of the machinery.
23. The police are anxious to hear from anyone who may know the whereabouts of the firearms.
24. We are anxious to maintain our close links with the police.
25. A desperate tiredness set in after hours of anxious waiting.http://sentencedict.com/anxious.html
26. Protesters, anxious over the spending cuts, urged councillors to think again before wielding the axe.
27. Mrs. Brown was anxious to marry off her five daughters.
28. Teachers reassured anxious parents.
29. The government is anxious not to upset the economic equilibrium.
30. Some sedatives produce the para-doxical effect of making the person more anxious.
More similar words: anxiety, obvious, various, curious, envious, dubious, previous, officious, bumptious, vivacious, oblivious, obviously, ambitious, previously, mysterious, suspicious, pugnacious, loquacious, laboriously, subconsciously, consciousness, house, spouse, cousin, nervous, housing, warehouse, enormous, household, heinous.