Random good picture Not show
1. Nature abhors a vacuum.
2. Some pumps and all vacuum cleaners work by suction.
3. Her death left a vacuum in his life.
4. The vacuum cleaner has various attachments.
5. The writer criticized the moral vacuum in society.
6. Sound waves cannot travel through a vacuum.
7. Her husband's death left a vacuum in her life.
8. I have to vacuum my room.
9. His presence should fill the power vacuum which has been developing over the past few days.
10. A vacuum flask keeps cool drinks cool and hot drinks hot.
11. He could also learn to use the vacuum cleaner, the washing machine and other household appliances.
12. The vacuum inside the tube caused it to implode when the external air pressure was increased.
13. The vacuum cleaner has four different attachments.
14. Exclusion of air creates a vacuum in the bottle.
15. Don't bang your vacuum cleaner about.
16. It's important to vacuum regularly.
17. On Saturdays we dust and vacuum.
18. The conversation ended when the vacuum cleaner started up.
19. Other gases rush in to fill the vacuum.
20. Moral values cannot be taught in a vacuum.
21. I mean to buy a vacuum next month.
22. Joe sold vacuum cleaners door to door for years.
23. I feel like a martyr to this vacuum cleaner.
24. Vacuum the cake crumbs,[http://sentencedict.com] would you?
25. He travels in vacuum cleaners.
26. His wife's death left a vacuum in his life.
27. Washing machines and vacuum cleaners are timesaving devices.
28. The shop sells reconditioned vacuum cleaners and washing machines.
29. The vacuum has an unpleasant smell.
30. The withdrawal of troops from the area has created a security vacuum which will need to be filled.