Random good picture Not show
1. Fine clothes make the man.
2. Never trust of fine words.
3. Fine words butter no parsnips.
6. Fine words dress ill deeds.
7. Fine feathers make fine birds.
8. Fine feathers make fair fowls.
10. Never trust to fine words.
14. Everything new is fine.
15. Any day of the week is fine.
16. If they want to cross-dress that's fine.
17. The hall has a fine acoustic.
18. This restaurant has a fine reputation.
19. This street offers a fine vista of the cathedral.
20. It's going to be fine tomorrow.
21. Offenders may be liable to a heavy fine.
22. The fabric is very fine or frays easily.
23. She abandoned law for the fine arts.
24. When I do a good workout, l feel fine.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. Fine furniture graced the room.
26. In theory, the scheme sounds fine.
27. A fine perspective opened out before us.
28. That's a fine thing to say!
29. Everything was covered with a fine layer of dust.
More similar words: define, find, finger, find out, finally, finance, finish up, financial, finish with, definition, definitely, finite element, financial crisis, line, pine, spine, routine, in line, line up, divine, marine, combine, online, engine, outline, combined, vaccine, mineral, examine, nominee.