Random good picture Not show
1) She was envious of her sister's beauty.
2) Envious glances were cast at Anne.
3) I don't think I'm envious of your success.
4) She tried not to appear envious.
5) She is envious of Jane's good looks and covetous of her car.
6) I'm so envious of you getting an extra day's holiday.
7) She was envious of her sister's new fashionable dress.
8) Do I sound envious? I pity them, actually.
9) Don't tell me any more?you're making me envious!
10) They were envious of his success.
11) Everyone is so envious of her.
12) He was envious of his brother's success.
13) Colleagues were envious of her success.
14) He had always felt envious of his brother.
15) She cast envious glances at her sister's dress.
16) Robert's new job sounds very nice - I'm envious of him / I'm full of envy / I envy him.
17) He saw the envious look in the other boy's eyes.
18) I'm very envious of your new coat - it's lovely.
19) My feet were the embarrassing target of envious gazes.
20) An envious heart can't be original. Toba Beta
21) People will become more envious, more mistrustful, more vindictive.
22) Lewis was envious of Forney's success.
23) Wenceslaus' brother, Boleslaus, was so envious of the prince that he murdered him while en route to church.
24) We are envious of others who have power because they represent a threat.
25) One of the fantasies of the envious is that the other has everything.
26) Envious village elders would instigate whispering campaigns against them, or accuse them directly of witchcraft.
27) Their ideas gain plausibility amongst the idle, the envious and the unlettered.
28) They were in this life to make other people feel envious.
29) But we rarely went anywhere with the other girls and we were curious about them and envious,[http://sentencedict.com/envious.html] too.
30) I gasped at her beauty and, like the rest, threw envious glances at her most fortunate husband.
More similar words: obvious, previous, obviously, oblivious, previously, envision, environmental, anxious, dubious, various, curious, officious, vivacious, bumptious, ambitious, environmental protection, loquacious, mysterious, suspicious, pugnacious, laboriously, subconsciously, consciousness, envy, envelope, convince, convict, violent, violate, convinced.