Random good picture Not show
1. Trim rough edges with a sharp knife.
2. Trim off the excess pastry using a sharp knife.
3. The article's too long. Can you trim it ?
4. The neighbours' gardens were trim and neat.
5. She cuts a trim figure.Sentence dictionary
6. Ask the meatman to trim away the fat edges of the meat.
7. We should trim off the unnecessary parts of our spending.
8. This exercise is designed to trim your hips and stomach.
9. The hedge needs a trim.
10. How much is it for a wash and trim?
11. He keeps his room trim.
12. I wore my red jacket with the black trim.
13. The architect specified oak for the wood trim.
14. She went to the hairdresser's for a trim.
15. The military budget will trim a lot next year.
16. Are you in trim for the run on Sunday?
17. Trim any excess fat off the meat.
18. At Christmas[sentencedict.com], the whole family helps trim the tree.
19. Trim any visible fat off the meat before cooking.
20. My job was to keep the garden in trim.
21. Trim the stems back carefully.
22. Just give the ends a trim, please.
23. Please trim the excess fat off .
24. Trim the hedge and collect the trimmings.
25. Trim off excess icing around the base.
26. I asked the hairdresser for a trim.
27. Trim away the lower leaves.
28. Trim toenails straight across using nail clippers.
29. He keeps in trim by running every day.
30. My beard needs a trim.
More similar words: rim, prime, shrimp, primary, primarily, experiment, experimental, discrimination, trick, tribe, strip, trial, tribal, strict, string, strike, trigger, get rid of, district, strictly, electric, nutrient, doctrine, striking, restrict, attribute, intrigued, distribute, contribute, patriarchy.