Random good picture Not show
1. The trick is done simply by sleight of hand.
2. We need a trick to get past the guards.
3. That was a pretty low-down trick to play!
4. He played an underhanded trick on me.
5. He got the money from me by a trick.
6. Goal! Fowler makes it a hat trick!
7. It was a trick question .
8. You can't trick me.
9. Pretending he doesn't remember is an old trick of his.
10. They had to think of a trick to get past the guards.
11. It'll do the trick.
12. She played a really nasty trick on me - she put syrup in my shampoo bottle!
13. He chuckled to himself when he remembered the trick he'd played on them.
14. Trick and treachery are the practice if fools,that have not wit enough to be honest.
15. A clever lawyer should be able to trick the prisoner into an admission of guilt.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. She played a trick on him out of sheer devilment.
17. The trick boomeranged, though.
18. She won't fall for such a stupid trick.
19. He is too smart to fall for that trick.
20. It's a mean trick to play on someone.
21. That was a cheap trick to play on her.
22. Don't try to trick me!
23. He's pulling some sort of trick.
24. It's an old trick but it just might work.
25. Your trick has been opened.
26. You can't fool me with that old trick!
27. It was purely a trick question.
28. Don't put your trust in that man; he may trick you.
29. Wisdom appears in contradiction to itself, which is a trick life plays on philosophy of life.
30. The audience craned forward as their conjuror came to the crucial part of his trick.