Synonym: electric automobile, electric car, electrical, galvanic, galvanising, galvanizing. Similar words: electrical, electricity, electronic, electronics, electroplating, elect, select, selected. Meaning: [ɪ'lektrɪk] n. a car that is powered by electricity. adj. 1. using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity 2. (of a situation) exceptionally tense 3. affected by emotion as if by electricity; thrilling.
Random good picture Not show
1. A lot of electric lamps illuminated the stage.
2. The news had an electric effect.
3. They utilized water for producing electric power.
4. Electric rays stun their prey with huge electrical discharges.
5. Before the parade, the atmosphere was electric.
6. Could you plug in the electric kettle,please?
7. With electric cars there is a big environmental payoff.
8. There is an electric socket in the wall.
9. He invented the first electric clock.
10. Edison invented the electric light.
11. Water is utilized for producing electric power.
12. Gas lamps became obsolete when electric lighting was invented.
13. We can transmute water power into electric power.
14. Loose electric wires were dangling from the wall.
15. Industry is a heavy user of electric power.
16. Sales of electric heaters have increased.
17. The gas lamp gradually lost ground to electric lighting.
18. He rigged up all the electric wires rapidly.
19. There are electric lamps in the street.
20. First(sentencedict.com), reel out the electric cable carefully.
21. The prisoners were regularly lashed with electric cable.
22. This heavy freighter is driven by two electric motors.
23. The pump is powered by a small electric motor.
24. All our electric shavers are supplied with a free travel pouch.
25. If you touch an electric wire, you ll get a shock.
26. An average electric bill might go up $2 or $3 per month.
27. A washing machine is run by a small electric motor.
28. You should never join an electric wire to a water pipe.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. The sun, a lamp, or an electric heater all warm us by radiation.
30. The pump is actuated by a belt driven by an electric motor.
More similar words: electrical, electricity, electronic, electronics, electroplating, elect, select, selected, election, selection, doctrine, trick, strict, spectrum, restrict, district, strictly, lecture, collect, restriction, collector, collection, reflection, collective, telecommunications, actress, rice, brick, price, African.