Synonym: half-pint, peewee, prawn, runt. Similar words: shrink, thrive, shrug, shrug off, rim, mushroom, trim, pulchritude. Meaning: [ʃrɪmp] n. 1. disparaging terms for small people 2. any of various edible decapod crustaceans 3. small slender-bodied chiefly marine decapod crustaceans with a long tail and single pair of pincers; many species are edible. v. fish for shrimp.
Random good picture Not show
1) Atanas ordered a shrimp cocktail and a salad.
2) Add the shrimp and cook for 30 seconds.
3) Shrimp are sized and selected for canning.
4) Combine with shrimp and place in oven-proof ramekins.
5) Now, consider: shrimp, lobster, anchovy, mussel,(http://sentencedict.com/shrimp.html) oyster.
6) I'll have the shrimp and chicken combination, please.
7) Add one pound of cooked, shelled shrimp.
8) The shrimp growers are too powerful to be touched.
9) Meaty grilled shrimp, fragrant with garlic, finish the dish.
10) After a week the fry took Brine shrimp nauplii.
11) Have you had the shrimp creole?
12) The shrimp growers are reacting violently.
13) Stir well. Add rice and then shrimp and stir.
14) This is definitely not my Grandmother's shrimp.
15) Add noodles and cucumber to shrimp.
16) Divide shrimp evenly and arrange on top of greens.
17) With a slotted spoon, remove the shrimp[sentencedict.com], draining slightly reserving the sauce.
18) Sometimes that involves merely adding grilled chicken or shrimp to the salad.
19) The term green shrimp refers to all or any uncooked shrimp.
20) Shrimp, anemones, and brittle stars dominate, but their numbers are few, their biomass small.
21) Constable Collins liked shrimp and often bought a tub of them when he was down on the Front.
22) Shrimp slip into the sample chamber just as the spire tumbles over.
23) Inside a stunning 30-inch-diameter glass globe, shrimp paddle between fronds of algae.
24) It feeds well on the live brine shrimp but will accept other foods such as beef, shrimp, and scallops.
25) The shrimp are protected from the cauldron, though, by seawater drawn up beside the rising plume.
26) He feeds them on newly-hatched brine shrimp right from the start and achieves a size of half an inch within a month.
27) Saute garlic and onion until onion is translucent. Add shrimp, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
28) Try stuffed chilis in a sauce of nuts and cream or shrimp cooked in tequila.
29) At the end of the first week the Liquifry can be supplemented with finely ground dry food and brine shrimp.
30) They seemed quite content to catch no more than a cupful of minute shrimp.
More similar words: shrink, thrive, shrug, shrug off, rim, mushroom, trim, pulchritude, prime, primary, experiment, primarily, experimental, imply, simply, impact, impose, import, impair, glimpse, impulse, impress, discrimination, improved, important, implement, impressive, impression, importantly, implication.