Random good picture Not show
1. Every kind of peaceful cooperation among men is primarily based on mutual trust and only secondly on institutions such as courts of justice and police.
2. Tax cuts have been directed primarily at the better-off.
3. She sees exercise primarily as an unavoidable chore.
4. The issue was not primarily a political one.
5. Her wardrobe consists primarily of huge cashmere sweaters and tiny Italian sandals.
6. Primarily a children's author, she has written books for adults.
7. Many remedies effective in joint disease are primarily diuretic.
8. The inves-tigation was undertaken primarily to mollify pressure groups.
9. Her interest in him is primarily sexual.
10. The person primarily responsible is the project manager.
11. The purpose of the programme is primarily educational.
12. We're primarily concerned with keeping expenditure down.
13. Public order is primarily an urban problem.
14. They believe that sex is primarily for procreation.
15. Opposition came primarily from students.
16. I'm primarily thinking of the first year.
17. The report is primarily concerned with aircraft safety.
18. As ever, the meals are primarily fish-based.
19. The problem is not primarily a financial one.
20. Soccer is primarily a winter game.
21. I am primarily interested in history.
22. The advertisement is aimed primarily at children.
23. The advertising campaign is aimed primarily at young people.
24. Flycatchers feed primarily on winged insects.
25. The company's increased sales were primarily a result of new stores coming on stream.
26. Poverty is primarily a cause of illness and only secondarily its effect.
27. The report is written primarily for potential funders of the project.
28. The book is primarily concerned with Soviet-American relations during the Cold War.
29. It seems almost inevitable that North African economies will still be primarily oriented towards Europe.
30. Though the Indian labor pool is large(http://Sentencedict.com), it is also primarily unskilled.