Random good picture Not show
1. He was intrigued by her reaction.
2. He was intrigued out of power.
3. Throughout history, people have been intrigued by the question of whether there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.
4. Other people's houses always intrigued her.
5. They constantly intrigued against each other.
6. You've really intrigued me-tell me more!
7. The men intrigued against their king.
8. They were intrigued with the colour of our skin.
9. When I studied weaving, I became intrigued with natural dyes.
10. The film intrigued all of us.
11. The natives were intrigued with the colour of our skin.
12. I would be intrigued to hear others' views.
13. I'm intrigued to know what you thought of the movie.
14. The idea intrigued her.
15. Most children are intrigued with fary-tales.
16. He had intrigued with his brother against the king.
17. The novelty of the situation intrigued him.
18. She was intrigued to know what he planned to do next.
19. The notice intrigued many students.
20. He was intrigued by her story.
21. Visitors to the castle are often intrigued by the engravings and paintings to be seen above fireplaces and doorways.
22. Intrigued,(sentencedict.com/intrigued.html) she followed the car until the driver noticed she was being followed and pulled over.
23. By the time dawn came Dinah Asshe was intrigued with the possibilities of her own physical self.
24. Intrigued, the aliens monitored the few lyrics they could hear rising up from this outdoor roller ritual.
25. She intrigued him and enticed him and infuriated him.
26. I was intrigued to learn that our Chinese host had spent many years in Chicago.
27. I was going to knock for I was still intrigued by him but Benjamin called me so I let the matter rest.
28. He was used to being in control of events, not the victim of circumstance; even so, the situation intrigued him.
29. It was handy since it opened directly on to the parking slots for office staff, much prized and intrigued over.
30. In the inevitable lecture series that followed, few would be intrigued by a grossly overweight, fortyish prude.
More similar words: fatigue, trigger, contribute, contributor, contribute to, contribution, in truth, introduce, introspect, introduction, introspection, developing countries, continued, guest, league, dig up, figure, dialogue, colleague, figure in, figure out, right, ambiguous, frigid, origin, all right, right away, originally, civil rights, refrigerator.