Random good picture Not show
1. Patriarchy has not disappeared - it has merely changed form.
2. She rails against patriarchy and hierarchy.
3. characteristic of a patriarchy.
4. Escape from the heavy hands of Patriarchy!
5. Has she, perchance, sold out to the patriarchy?
6. Characteristically, the patriarchy thesis generates a revolutionary ideology rather than a fatalistic acceptance of determinism and relativism.
7. That culture refused to die, giving the patriarchy a headache.
8. If we do not view patriarchy as a necessary and inevitable step in human cultural evolution, how did it come about?
9. The Discovery of Paternity Many people assume patriarchy developed when men discovered their importance in human reproduction.
10. First,(sentencedict.com) it will modify concepts of patriarchy visavis the state.
11. It is time to challenge standardised doctrines of patriarchy and imperialism.
12. Not only does it symbolize the rise of patriarchy, it also coincides with the Babylonian conquest of Sumeria.
13. Recognising this paradox lends weight to the patriarchy thesis, explaining away many apparent counter-examples.
14. That's not very different from what patriarchy always says about women.
15. The patriarchy - centered culture emerged and grew in the semi - feudal and semi - colonial soil.
16. Stacey , J . ( 1983 ), Patriarchy and socialist revolution in China. California : University of California Press.
17. North American west indians had developed into patriarchy composed of clan(sentencedict.com), it still stays in the eastern matriarchy clan society.
18. The main cause of women's and children's oppression is patriarchy.
19. This reveals a fundamental contrast between either biological or sociological determinism and the patriarchy thesis.
20. But Fromm interprets it as a conflict between matriarchy and patriarchy.
21. The idea apparently stems from that old belief in matriarchy as the only alternative to patriarchy.
22. We work in whatever ways we can toward the end of capitalist patriarchy.
23. These are key ideas in the dominant ideology of patriarchy which have much wider currency and impact than in penology.
24. What have I got to say to a man whose idea of manhood is the same old sexist patriarchy?
25. The situation of older Black women is even worse, suffering as they do exclusion based on both patriarchy and racism.
26. Co-existence of matrilineal and patrilineal family in the community of Mosuo people adjacent to Lugu Lake. It's social formation is in such a historical period changing from matriarchy to patriarchy.
27. As a representative story of Faulkner's Yokanpatawtha, A Rose For Emily describes a typical southern woman victimized by the conventional system of the South and patriarchy.
28. Chinese ancient marriage system had come through the historical changes form miscegenation, communal marriage, allelomorph marriage to plunder marriage of patriarchy.
29. Miss Emily, who was regarded as a woman victimized and betrayed by violating the old conventional system of the South and by the patriarchy traced by many critics from feminism.
30. In a matriarchy society people must have different conceptions of woman than in a patriarchy society.
More similar words: patron, patrol, march, research, architect, researcher, in search of, architecture, trial, psychiatrist, industrial, triangular, diary, familiar, a far cry, porch, pat, be familiar with, church, purchase, patch, spate, merchant, patent, carcinomas, patient, pattern, material, bacteria, criteria.