Random good picture Not show
1) My little girl is at primary school.
2) The disease is still in its primary stage.
3) Our primary concern must be the children.
4) The primary cause of Tom's failure is his laziness.
5) Good health care is of primary importance.
6) The Red Cross's primary concern is to preserve and protect human life.
7) The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread,(http://sentencedict.com/primary.html) but to make every mouthful sweet.
8) It comes in bright primary colours that kids will love.
9) If the primary infection is not treated further outbreaks may occur.
10) The council undertook a sample survey of primary schools in the county.
11) A primary school is the first school everybody goes to.
12) A distinction should be made between the primary and secondary contradictions.
13) There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. Denis Waitley
14) Our primary concern is to provide the refugees with food and healthcare.
15) The Government has pooh-poohed the idea that primary schools will begin to select pupils.
16) Intake in state primary schools is down by 10 %.
17) The primary aim of this course is to improve your spoken English.
18) Our company has targeted career women as our primary customers.
19) Primary school enrolment will peak this year.
20) The urethra was the primary site of infection.
21) Their primary objective is to make money.
22) This is of primary importance.
23) Mark the primary stress in each word.
24) The scheme achieved its primary purpose, if nothing else.
25) We were class-mates at primary school.
26) This is the primary impetus behind the economic recovery.
27) Counselling was given as a primary therapy for depression.
28) The candidates face off in a Democratic primary today.
29) Mrs Steele was head of Didcot's C of E primary school.
30) We need to ensure that handwriting is properly taught in our primary schools.