Random good picture Not show
(3) The man was on trial for killing sb.
(4) He is in custody awaiting trial .
(5) The variable weather is a great trial to me.
(6) The case never came to trial.
(7) The prisoner was brought to court for trial.
(8) He did not receive a fair trial.
(9) The trial is expected to continue for three months.
(10) She is in prison, awaiting trial.
(11) A fraud trial involving two homosexual lawyers was abandoned.
(12) He went through hell during the trial.
(13) He is on trial for murder.
(14) Mr Molto has agreed to testify at the trial.
(15) She is awaiting trial on corruption charges.
(16) The project will run for a six-month trial period.
(17) He refused to comment after the trial.
(18) Witnesses at the trial were given police protection.
(19) Arbitrary arrests and detention without trial were common.
(20) Several men are awaiting trial for robbery.
(21) He sat through the trial as a standby juror.
(22) Brady was on trial for assault.
(23) The trial was recessed by the presiding judge.
(24) You can have it for a trial period .
(25) The trial took place amid a blaze of publicity.
(26) A trial must be fair and impartial.
(27) The trial was halted after the first week.
(28) The men were arrested but not brought to trial.
More similar words: industrial, material, patriarchy, triangular, building materials, criteria, variable, historian, bacteria, variation, appropriate, the proletariat, trim, trick, tribe, strip, string, strict, strike, tribal, denial, racial, social, trigger, get rid of, special, official, crucial, initial, partial.