Random good picture Not show
1. The radioisotope thermoelectric generators steadily generate large amounts of power regardless of where they are in space.
2. V is the thermoelectric voltage change.
3. Peltier heat is foundation of thermoelectric refrigeration circulation.
4. A basic model of semiconductor thermoelectric generator is constituted.
5. Nuclear - energy fueled thermoelectric generating station, planned. Right - click for in service.
6. The puck's technology is based on patent-pending thermoelectric generator designs that allow the conversion of ambient thermal energy into electric power for a variety of low-power uses.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Again, note that the measurement process cancels the thermoelectric EMF term ( VEMF ).
8. Thermoelectric effect is demonstrated by means of measuring galvanometer constant and internal resistance, a method for eliminating the effect is presented.
9. The instantaneous temperature characteristic of thermoelectric cooler cool side and hot side is very important for accurate temperature control.
10. The surface processing technology for thermoelectric material slices was studied while the main technological steps and experimental processes are introduced.
11. In the designed thermoelectric device, high caloric value liquid fuel and high energy store PCM fuels were used as heat source while low phase transition temperature PCM as heat sink.
12. The second is to choose a thermoelectric material which conducts heat badly (so that different parts remain at different temperatures) but electricity well.
13. Compact, lightweight, thermoelectric cooling system for electronic and computer enclosures in harsh industrial settings. Unit features a simple, efficient solid state design for reliable performance.
14. Thermoelectric material is new functional material that can be used to convert thermal energy into electrical energy directly with carriers.
15. With the appearances of high performance the thermoelectric material, the application scope of it expands.
16. Geothermic thermoelectric generating station. Planned or in service can be specified.
17. The blocks of N-type pseudo-ternary thermoelectric materials were prepared with the powders by cold-pressing and sintering methods.
18. In north China, thermoelectric power station is often selected to build. And the pithead power plant is more economical[sentencedict.com], but the water source must be solved firstly.
19. Nuclear - energy fueled thermoelectric generating station. Planned or in service can be specified.
20. We discuss the relationship among energy efficiency, thermoelectric effects, and nanotechnology.
21. Electricity produced by radioactive isotopes, strontium 90, polonium 210, by thermoelectric energy conversion.
22. Professor Pu Han was invited and made a presentation titled "The Development and Application of Automation in Thermoelectric Power Station" and won widely praises from the specialists at present.
23. This paper retrospects to the developing history and usage status of radioisotope thermoelectric generator (RTG) used in space in the 20th century.
24. Dr Richter thinks it will be possible to reduce fuel consumption by around 5% using a thermoelectric generator in the exhaust.
25. Bismuth nanomaterials with very large magnetoresistance (MR) and excellent thermoelectric properties are widely used in magnetic field sensor, thermoelectric cooler or batteries materials.
26. The prepared copper oxide nanometer array can be applied to display apparatus, electric light source, electric-to-optical transducer and thermoelectric converter.
27. If this occurs, distinguishing between a change in signal voltage and a change in thermoelectric EMFs becomes impossible.
28. It is consisted of temperature acquisition, temperature setting, temperature display, differential amplifier, PID control circuit, limited circuit and thermoelectric cooler (TEC) Driver.
29. Then the influence of Thomson heat on the performance of a thermoelectric device is discussed.
30. With the development of the novel materials, such as intermetallic compound, thermoelectric material, and biomaterial, faceted phases formed in these materials will receive more attention.
More similar words: electric, electrical, electricity, electronic, electronics, electroplating, elect, select, election, selected, selection, delectable, delectation, electoral college, furthermore, doctrine, spectrum, trick, strict, restrict, strictly, district, lecture, collect, intricate, collector, restriction, reflection, collection, collective.