Random good picture Not show
(1) My parents saw me off at the airport.
(2) They were in the VIP lounge at the airport.
(3) The government expropriated the land for an airport.
(4) There is no airport in the locality.
(5) They arrived late at the airport.
(6) 'Carnage at Airport ', screamed the tabloid headline.
(7) The airport building had been constructed to FAA specifications.
(8) The airport was about 20 kilometres distant.
(9) We managed to get to the airport in time.
(10) Pick me up at the airport at 3 p.m.
(11) There are no plans to expand the local airport.
(12) I took a cab to the airport.
(13) The detectives were waiting at the airport all morning.
(14) Does this bus go to the airport?
(15) Is there a bus to the airport?
(16) There is a regular bus service to the airport.
(17) We will fly from Chicago's O'Hare airport.
(18) There is a purple airway in London Airport.
(19) We can organise car rental from Chicago O'Hare Airport.
(20) The airport did not become operational until May.
(21) There was ample time to get to the airport.
(22) He chauffeured us to the airport.
(23) Foreign journalists were body-searched by airport police.
(24) The new airport will facilitate the development of tourism.
(25) They live in the neighborhood of the airport. Sentencedict.com
(26) A plane crashed out at the airport.
(27) The college is located next to the airport.
(28) How much farther is it to the airport?
(29) This is the model of the proposed new airport.
(30) The army was mobilized and encircled the airport.
More similar words: airplane, fair play, corporate, incorporate, corporation, port, support, export, import, report, portray, portion, portrait, supporter, report on, reporter, portfolio, reporting, important, supportive, transport, in support of, proportion, reportedly, importantly, opportunity, of importance, in proportion to, transportation, active transport.