Random good picture Not show
1. Don't leave the lights on it wastes electricity.
2. Electricity companies pay a premium for renewable energy.
3. Gas-fired electricity is cheaper than coal.
4. Computers account for 5% of the country'scommercial electricity consumption.
5. Words like "bag","dog","nurse","electricity", and "wood"are all nouns.
6. The electricity industry consumes large amounts of fossil fuels.
7. Lightning is caused by clouds discharging electricity.
8. He was there to read the electricity meter.
9. The electricity supply here is quite erratic.
10. Do you use electricity for cooking?
11. This kind of machine works by electricity.
12. They used electricity from a plug in the garage.
13. Hot water is converted to electricity by a turbine.
14. The machinery is driven by electricity.
15. Electrons are negatively charged with electricity.
16. A man came to read the electricity meter .
17. A dynamo is used to generate electricity.
18. Metal is a good conductor of electricity.
19. Is it electricity that turns the wheel?
20. That was in the days before electricity was available at the flick of a switch .
21. The electricity failed and the whole city was blacked out.
22. Copper conducts electricity well.
23. She wanted to change over from gas to electricity for her cooking.
24. Our electricity bills are higher than we can afford we must start to economize.
25. After the storm we were without electricity for five days.
26. The town is without electricity and the water supply has been cut off.
27. Electricity lines to 30(http://Sentencedict.com),000 homes were gradually being restored yesterday.
28. We run the washing machine at night because off-peak electricity is much cheaper.
29. Many people are living in encampments around the city with no electricity or running water.
30. I didn't find the prospect of a house with no electricity very alluring.
More similar words: electric, electrical, electronic, electronics, electroplating, publicity, elect, select, selected, election, selection, city, deficit, explicit, doctrine, trick, strict, spectrum, district, strictly, restrict, lecture, collect, restriction, collector, celebrity, reflection, collective, collection, telecommunications.