Random good picture Not show
1. Changes in the patient's condition may make surgery inadvisable.
2. The health service can't provide cosmetic surgery.
3. Doctors said surgery could induce a heart attack.
4. Your condition is serious and requires surgery.
5. Campbell's broken leg will probably require surgery.
6. He will require surgery on his left knee.
7. He needed surgery to cure a troublesome back injury.
8. She required surgery on her right knee.
9. The patient had/underwent surgery on his heart.
10. One of his specialities is minimally invasive surgery.
11. The surgery holds a baby clinic every Wednesday afternoon.
12. In some cultures surgery is proscribed.
13. His treatment was a combination of surgery,(sentencedict.com) radiation and drugs.
14. She even had plastic surgery to change the shape of her nose.
15. He needed emergency surgery to remove a blood clot from his brain.
16. By now she'd had so much cosmetic surgery that she looked quite grotesque.
17. There was a brass plaque outside the surgery listing the various dentists' names and qualifications.
18. Two rival laser surgery systems are undergoing clinical trials in the US.
19. Cancer usually requires surgery.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. I've never had plastic surgery, though people always think I've had a nose job.
21. My chest is still sore from the surgery.
22. Our MP holds a weekly surgery on Friday mornings.
23. I hope the doctors won't have recourse to surgery.
24. He's going to have exploratory surgery on his knee.
25. He had surgery to correct a facial disfigurement.
26. I don't approve of cosmetic surgery.
27. Is there a surgery this evening?
28. What time does surgery finish?
29. What they expected to be the removal of a small lump turned out to be major surgery.
30. Several of the crash victims had to have extensive plastic surgery.