Random good picture Not show
2. The soil here is very poor.
3. Add fertilizer to enrich the soil.
4. Heavy rain and excessive use have impoverished the soil.
5. Weeds grow thickly in rich soil.
6. She raked the soil over to loosen the weeds.
7. Worms burrow down through the soil.
8. The liquid filtered through sandy soil.
9. The rock has weathered away into soil.
10. First rake the soil smooth.
11. Water has permeated the soil.
12. Water the plant regularly to keep the soil moist.
13. He is loosening the soil in his garden.
14. Sow the seeds one inch deep in the soil.
15. The roots grew down firmly in the soil.
16. Roses will not root in such acid soil.
17. Herbs need fertile soil and a sunny sheltered position.
18. He compounded water, sand and soil and formed bricks.
19. Better cultivation of soil will bring about better crops.
20. Plants absorb nutrients from the soil.
21. Soil consists of various chemical substances.
22. The dry soil drinks the rain in.
23. Plants grow well in fertile soil.
24. We have the most fertile soil in Europe.
25. Fertilizer helps to enrich the soil.
26. You should add some synthetic fertilizer to the soil.
27. She moistenend the soil round the plant.
28. The pollutants diffuse into the soil.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. Transplant the seedlings into peaty soil.