Random good picture Not show
(1) Frugality is an estate alone.
(2) The estate passed undivided to his only son.
(3) The new government expropriated his estate for military purposes.
(4) The estate is holding an auction to raise money.
(5) The estate was broken up and farmed.
(6) He is a real estate agent.
(7) The executor shared out the estate.
(8) John was the sole heir to a vast estate.
(9) He played away the whole of the estate.
(10) The estate is surrounded by high stone walls.
(11) He owns a large estate in Scotland.
(12) A high wall round the estate protected their privacy.
(13) He attained to man's estate.
(14) They lived in a tied cottage on the estate.
(15) The young heir's contingent of the estate was smaller than he had hoped for.
(16) Patriotism is a arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles.
(17) The estate contains 300 new homes[sentencedict.com/estate.html], about a third of which are leased to the council.
(18) An industrial estate will help to promote the business of that city.
(19) By investing in real estate, he was one of the richest men in the United States.
(20) I left my parents' house, relinquished my estate and my patrimony.
(21) The government levies taxes on real estate and personal property.
(22) The new housing estate stretches beyond the playing - fields.
(23) It's a typical country estate with a large house for the owner(sentencedict.com), farm buildings and estate workers' houses.
(24) The Advertising Standards Authority accused estate agents of using blatant untruths.
(25) The family owns a large estate in the north of the country.
(26) The estate agent had pictures of the house from the outside but none of its interior.
(27) The estate is at the centre of a bitter turf war between rival drug gangs.
(28) The estate is the birthright of the eldest son.
(29) Frankly speaking, I don't think it any good to invest in real estate.
(30) She receives rent from all the people whose cottages are on estate land.
More similar words: state, statement, status, statue, statute, statistics, dictate, devastating, statistical, hesitate, establish, facilitate, prestidigitation, estimate, estimated, establishment, investigate, establishment of, get at, not at all, potato, at a time, habitat, limitation, invitation, orientation, presentation, best, quest, test.