Synonym: Brown, Brown University, John Brown, Robert Brown, browned, brownish, brownness, chocolate-brown, dark-brown. Similar words: eyebrow, brother, broad, bronze, broker, row, broadcast, drown. Meaning: [braʊn] n. 1. an orange of low brightness and saturation 2. Scottish botanist who first observed the movement of small particles in fluids now known a Brownian motion (1773-1858) 3. abolitionist who was hanged after leading an unsuccessful raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia (1800-1858) 4. a university in Rhode Island. v. fry in a pan until it changes color. adj. 1. of a color similar to that of wood or earth 2. (of skin) deeply suntanned.
Random good picture Not show
1. She poured the dark brown liquid down the sink.
2. We are lodging with Mr. Brown.
3. The door is a dark brown.
4. The leaves turn brown in autumn.
5. The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.
6. These shoes are tan, not dark brown.
7. She had short brown hair and a pale complexion.
8. Sweeten to taste with honey or brown sugar.
9. The dying leaves became brown and curled up.
10. Brown the mince in a frying pan.
11. Both my parents have curly brown hair.
12. Mr. Brown has changed his yard into a garden.
13. It is an administration captained by Mr. Brown.
14. She's tall and thin with light brown hair.
15. The once - green fields were now uniformly brown.
16. The book's pages were mottled with brown stains.
17. The parcel was wrapped in plain brown paper.
18. He'd been on vacation and looked very brown.
19. Kate's word was law in the Brown household.
20. She had short[sentencedict.com/brown.html], wavy brown hair.
21. Her hair is dark brown like mine.
22. She has dyed her hair brown.
23. He's got brown eyes and a cheerful smile.
24. Two brown loaves and one large white one, please.
25. A brown rat scurried across the road.
26. He looked very brown after his holiday.
27. Mr Brown did not return home until eleven o'clock.
28. The normal supply of water has turned brown and unusable.
29. Mr Brown did not want to run for governor of the state last year.
30. Bake them in a warm oven until risen and golden brown.