Random good picture Not show
2. When they took up a collection for the annual dinner, he promised to pitch in.
3. In 2001 she published a collection of essays.
4. We have made several additions to the collection recently.
5. A glass-fronted cabinet displayed a collection of china figurines.
6. He derives great satisfaction from his stamp collection.
7. I keep my collection of old china in the cabinet.
8. Every Christmas we have a collection for a local charity.
9. His collection of books is always on the increase.
10. I forgot to put the rubbish out for collection this morning.
11. The gallery hosts various exhibitions and a permanent collection.
12. He has a collection of rare insect specimens.
13. The Collection of 300 Tang Poems will be reprinted next month.
14. His collection of ancient pottery is turning one hundred pieces.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Chris likes music and has a large collection of albums and cassettes.
16. He was giving his collection away for nothing.
17. The museum has a fascinating collection of Celtic artifacts.
18. The collection has been moved from its intimate setting to the British Museum.
19. The council is responsible for refuse collection.
20. The permanent collection is displayed on the first floor, whilst the ground floor houses temporary exhibitions.
21. He has a collection of prehistoric insects preserved in amber.
22. He has a valuable collection of stamps.
23. He has a good collection of CDs.
24. Two years ago, he signed over his art collection to the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art.
25. The painting comes from his private collection.
26. She bequeathed her collection of paintings to the National Gallery.
27. Now he's grown up he no longer takes any interest in his stamp collection: he's lost all interest in it.
28. The Art Gallery of Ontario has the world's largest collection of sculptures by Henry Moore.
29. He catalog ( ue ) d all the insects in his collection.
30. Many towns allow recyclable items to be commingled for collection in a single container.
More similar words: collective, collect, collector, election, selection, reflection, collaboration, section, objection, infection, projection, inspection, protection, connection, introspection, in all directions, college, colleague, environmental protection, allegation, pollution, action, fiction, auction, reaction, function, fraction, reduction, sanction, functional.