Random good picture Not show
2. In 2001 she published a collection of essays.
3. We have made several additions to the collection recently.
4. A glass-fronted cabinet displayed a collection of china figurines.
5. He derives great satisfaction from his stamp collection.
6. His collection of books is always on the increase.
7. The gallery hosts various exhibitions and a permanent collection.
8. He has a collection of rare insect specimens.
9. He was giving his collection away for nothing.
10. The museum has a fascinating collection of Celtic artifacts.
11. The council is responsible for refuse collection.
12. He has a valuable collection of stamps.
13. He has a good collection of CDs.
14. The painting comes from his private collection.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Would you like to contribute to our collection?
16. He bartered his stamp collection for her comics.
17. He published a collection of short stories.
18. When they took up a collection for the annual dinner, he promised to pitch in.
19. Her collection remained incomplete.
20. I keep my collection of old china in the cabinet.
21. Every Christmas we have a collection for a local charity.
22. I forgot to put the rubbish out for collection this morning.
23. The Collection of 300 Tang Poems will be reprinted next month.
24. His collection of ancient pottery is turning one hundred pieces.
25. Chris likes music and has a large collection of albums and cassettes.
26. The collection has been moved from its intimate setting to the British Museum.
27. The permanent collection is displayed on the first floor,[sentencedict.com] whilst the ground floor houses temporary exhibitions.
28. Now he's grown up he no longer takes any interest in his stamp collection: he's lost all interest in it.
29. The Art Gallery of Ontario has the world's largest collection of sculptures by Henry Moore.
30. He catalog ( ue ) d all the insects in his collection.
More similar words: collective, collect, collector, election, selection, reflection, collaboration, section, objection, infection, projection, inspection, protection, connection, introspection, in all directions, college, colleague, environmental protection, allegation, pollution, action, fiction, auction, reaction, function, fraction, reduction, sanction, functional.