Random good picture Not show
1. Households accumulate wealth across a broad spectrum of assets.
2. Politicians across the political spectrum have denounced the act.
3. This is a kind of atomic spectrum.
4. The bill drew support from across the political spectrum.
5. Beyond the red end of the visible light spectrum is infrared.
6. The colours of the spectrum - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet - can be seen in a rainbow.
7. A spectrum is formed by a ray of light passing through a prism.
8. He has support from across the whole political spectrum.
9. The courses cover the full spectrum of levels.
10. The newspaper covers a broad spectrum of opinion.
11. We shall hear views from across the political spectrum.
12. focus, focuses/foci * formula, formulas/formulae * spectrum, spectrums/spectra.
13. There was consensus across the political spectrum.
14. A wide spectrum of opinion was represented at the meeting.
15. At the opposite end of the political spectrum are the Marxist theories.
16. The term "special needs" covers a wide spectrum of problems.
17. Other species can perceive colours of the spectrum that are invisible to us.
18. This creates a spectrum of colours at the edges of objects which blurs the image.
19. The political spectrum has broadened.
20. The drama was popular with the complete social spectrum.
21. Red and violet are at opposite ends of the spectrum.
22. The agreement has been criticised by extremist groups on both ends of the political spectrum.
23. Vast amounts of energy, from X-rays right through the spectrum down to radio waves,(sentencedict.com) are escaping into space.
24. The two speakers were chosen to represent opposite ends of the spectrum.
25. The two articles here represent opposite ends of the spectrum .
26. The opinions they expressed ranged right across the political spectrum.
27. the set of bands of coloured light into which a beam of white light may be separatedMany insects can perceive colours of the spectrum that are invisible to us.
28. The two politicians represent opposite poles of the political spectrum.
29. His job gave him an acquaintance with an unusually broad spectrum of society.
30. The two parties represent opposite ends of the political spectrum.
More similar words: aspect, suspect, prospect, inspector, spectacle, perspective, introspect, inspection, spectacular, respectively, introspection, with respect to, irrespective of, instrument, electric, electronic, electrical, species, specify, special, electronics, electricity, specific, expect, specialty, speculate, especially, specialist, specialize, expected.