Synonym: again, also, besides, by the same token, in addition, likewise, similarly, then, too. Similar words: fourth, more, no more, any more, once more, much more, moreover, all the more. Meaning: [fɜːðəˈmɔː] adv. in addition.
Random good picture Not show
1) I don't want to go there, furthermore, I have no time to do so.
2) He is lazy, and furthermore, he has no sense of responsibility.
3) He is old and unpopular. Furthermore, he has at best only two years of political life ahead of him.
4) Furthermore, they claim that any such interference is completely ineffective.
5) Furthermore, there is a marked absence of peer pressure here, which would make itself palpably felt when such anti - social conduct occurs.
6) Furthermore, immune responses to tubercle bacilli are extraordinarily complicated.
7) Furthermore, they had not consulted with her.
8) Furthermore, sports collectibles require certificates of authenticity in California.
9) Furthermore, the theory of rhetoric can have practical application.
10) Furthermore any serious defect is seen and rejected.
11) Furthermore,[http://sentencedict.com/furthermore.html] quality control of production is considerably enhanced.
12) Furthermore, the electronic media are by their nature democratic.
13) Furthermore, he was precariously balanced and might fall.
14) Furthermore, class relations take distinct forms within societies.
15) Furthermore, the eatery is no longer incorporated, he said.
16) Furthermore, there was no affidavit explaining their absence.
17) Furthermore, intercurrent disease may affect nutrient levels.
18) Furthermore, there were many illegal abortions before the Act.
19) Furthermore, dietary manipulation studies have shown that high fat intake can increase faecal bile acid excretion.
20) Furthermore, in times of economic constraints, the incorporation of aspects of an economics-based strategy may be beneficial.
21) Furthermore, such modes of discussion are expected to conform also to the rules of professional literacy discourse.
22) Furthermore, women also favor Democratic congressional candidates over Republicans by a 15-point margin.
23) Furthermore, there appears to be a total absence of dentine, which is unexpected if conodonts are vertebrates.
24) Furthermore, bats go to great lengths to avoid confrontations with people.
25) Furthermore, these viewpoints in this problem situation are very emotive as they have moral and political overtones.
26) Furthermore, developmental psychologists found evidence that self-recognition correlates with empathy.
27) Furthermore, the job description is also vitally important so that candidates then know what is required.
28) Furthermore, the practice of good dermatology does not depend solely on adequate eyesight and clinical expertise.
29) I don't like her because she is too tall and furthermore she smokes too much.
30) I suggest we use Barkers as our main suppliers - they're good and furthermore they're cheap.
More similar words: fourth, more, no more, any more, once more, much more, moreover, all the more, no more than, not more than, more or less, what is more, more than ever, more often than not, fur, hormone, furniture, enormous, harmony, hurt, court, curtain, courtroom, term, permit, terms, German, fisherman, long-term, permission.