Random good picture Not show
1. They selected a diamond engagement ring.
2. Winners will be selected at the end of each calendar month.
3. I was selected to make a speech.
4. She selected an apple from the fruit bowl.
5. A mixture of selected funds is an optimum choice for future security and return on investment.
6. He hasn't been selected for the team.
7. He had hopes of being selected for the national team.
8. John selected a card from the rack.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Everything hinges on who will be selected.
10. Six theatre companies have been selected to take part in this year's festival.
11. All our hotels have been carefully selected for the excellent value they provide.
12. The winning entry will be selected at random by computer.
13. Therapeutic measures were selected to fit the patient.
14. This model is available at selected stores only.
15. Applicants are selected for jobs on the results of a competitive examination.
16. She was selected as the parliamentary candidate for Bath.
17. When you have selected the file you want, click the 'Open' box.
18. England has been selected to play Germany in the draw for the first round of the World Cup.
19. One or two of the subjects she selected spread over into the following year.
20. He was selected to steward a team.
21. Check your input and make sure you have selected only one item.
22. Who has been selected to take part in the project?
23. We're offering a 10% markdown on selected items.
24. I was selected for the team.
25. I selected a file and pressed the Delete key.
26. The audience was selected to create a microcosm of American society.
27. Simon's been selected to go to the conference.
28. Cole has been selected for the team to meet Italy next week.
30. His self-confidence took a sudden jolt with the news that he had not been selected.
More similar words: select, selection, expected, unexpected, elect, election, electric, electronic, electrical, electronics, electricity, electroplating, senseless, lecture, collect, collector, reflection, collective, collection, telecommunications, bacteria, characterize, characteristic, self-, sell, itself, gifted, sell off, sell out, vessel.