Similar words: select, selection, expected, unexpected, elect, election, electric, electronic. Meaning: [sɪ'lekt] adj. chosen in preference to another.
Random good picture Not show
1. They selected a diamond engagement ring.
2. I was selected to make a speech.
3. She selected an apple from the fruit bowl.
4. He hasn't been selected for the team.
5. John selected a card from the rack.
6. Everything hinges on who will be selected.
7. Therapeutic measures were selected to fit the patient.
8. This model is available at selected stores only.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. He was selected to scout.
10. She was selected as the parliamentary candidate for Bath.
11. Winners will be selected at the end of each calendar month.
12. A mixture of selected funds is an optimum choice for future security and return on investment.
13. He had hopes of being selected for the national team.
14. Six theatre companies have been selected to take part in this year's festival.
15. All our hotels have been carefully selected for the excellent value they provide.
16. The winning entry will be selected at random by computer.
17. Applicants are selected for jobs on the results of a competitive examination.
18. He was selected to steward a team.
19. We're offering a 10% markdown on selected items.
20. I was selected for the team.
21. I selected a file and pressed the Delete key.
22. Simon's been selected to go to the conference.
23. She has been selected for the England team.
24. All material must be selected and presented without bias.
25. All students are selected solely on merit .
26. The intended victims were selected because they seemed vulnerable.
27. They selected the winner from six finalists.
28. He wasn't selected for England's tour party to Australia.
29. We selected her to represent us.
More similar words: select, selection, expected, unexpected, elect, election, electric, electronic, electrical, electronics, electricity, electroplating, senseless, lecture, collect, collector, reflection, collective, collection, telecommunications, bacteria, characterize, characteristic, self-, sell, itself, gifted, sell off, sell out, vessel.