Random good picture Not show
(1) The Torah is the basis for all the Jewish laws and their moral code .
(2) Slowly Jewish communities were reconstituted and Jewish life began anew.
(3) Many Jewish people settled in the Lower East Side.
(4) The family always observes the Jewish festivals.
(5) South Florida has a large Jewish population.
(6) The coin bears a Jewish symbol.
(7) The family were deeply involved in Jewish culture.
(8) The President is very popular with Jewish voters.
(9) There's a large black/white/Jewish community living in this area.
(10) The Jewish feast of Passover began last night.
(11) He descended from Jewish stock.
(12) The Jewish nation is scattered around the world.
(13) They see themselves as the bearers of Jewish tradition.
(14) The only reason we leafleted on the Jewish New Year was because more people than usual go to the synagogue on that day.
(15) New York has one of the largest Jewish communities in the world.
(16) My husband is Jewish.
(17) Millions of Jewish people were exterminated in concentration camps in the Second World War.
(18) Their aim was to keep alive the traditional Jewish faith.
(19) Hannukah is an eight-day Jewish festival.
(20) Conscience is a Jewish invention. Sentencedict.com Adolf Hitler
(21) Many Jewish immigrants settled in the Lower East Side.
(22) The story provides a wonderful introduction to Jewish spirituality.
(23) Tombstones in a Jewish cemetery had been defiled.
(24) The documentary explores the success of a Jewish sect intent on keeping ancient traditions alive.
(25) She got some books out of the library and immersed herself in Jewish history and culture.
(26) He had been circumcised within eight days of birth as required by Jewish law.
(27) Why not widen the discussion to include the Muslim and Jewish points of view?
(28) Christian holy week overlaps with the beginning of the Jewish holiday of Passover.
(29) The famines and pogroms in 19th-century Eastern Europe forced many Jewish refugees to emigrate.
(30) Nixon was pivotal in raising the Republican Party's standing among Jewish people.
More similar words: likewise, wish for, Jew, jewelry, twist, cope with, live with, agree with, in line with, dish, Irish, vanish, punish, bishop, parish, keep pace with, cooperate with, bewilderment, flourish, anguish, publisher, Spanish, British, fishing, publish, fisherman, interfere with, make peace with, fall in love with, finish up.