Random good picture Not show
1. I have a novel with an intricate plot.
2. The watch mechanism is extremely intricate and very difficult to repair.
3. The quilt has pretty, scalloped edges and intricate quilting.
4. Police officers uncovered an intricate web of deceit.
5. The prisoners designed the intricate escape.
6. He sat on his heels, weaving an intricate cat's cradle of thread for the ship's rigging.
7. Her washing machine tends to fray edges on intricate designs.
8. The building has intricate geometrical designs on several of the walls.
9. He knows his way around the intricate maze of European law.
10. His new play, Arcadia, is as intricate, elaborate and allusive as anything he has yet written.
11. The design is intricate.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The building has intricate geometric designs on several of the walls.
13. The farmers use an intricate system of drainage canals.
14. A good defense lawyer has an intricate network.
15. Intricate murals cover the walls and domed ceiling.
16. "The Cunning Man" is an intricate and erudite work.
17. One of its sides was covered with intricate patterns.
18. Lasers are used to cut intricate designs in wood.
19. Vertebrates have a much more intricate and sensitive morphology.
20. Intricate white lace draped the tables.
21. Robin Penfold untangles this intricate ￡500 million business.
22. Human behaviour is always an intricate blend of the universal and factors more specific to the individual.
23. A fine old wooden chest covered with intricate brass, nail-head designs was discovered, cleaned and placed in the hall.
24. Close inspection makes one marvel at the intricate perfection of nature opposed to the finest fashion houses.
25. What is this strange, varied and most wonderfully intricate land that we have stumbled upon?
26. One look at the intricate pattern was enough to tell her she could follow it with no trouble at all.
27. We were able to thread but slowly through the intricate reports.
28. I had so much hair and it was so heavy and pliable that I wore it in the most intricate ways.
29. How could quasi-independent microscopic cells collaborate to secrete a million glassy splinters and construct such an intricate and beautiful lattice?
30. His hand was hard around her waist; his boots tapped out an intricate rhythm like a drum.
More similar words: electrical, intrigued, indicate, dedicate, abdicate, delicate, eradicate, complicated, communicate, sophisticated, communicate with, trick, strict, district, electric, restrict, strictly, African, American, contribute, restriction, electricity, hurricane, contributor, historical, contribution, contribute to, hysterical, historically, in truth.