Random good picture Not show
1. Racal Electronics shares have been in a strong uptrend.
2. About 45 000 people worked in electronics in Scotland.
3. The company branched out into electronics and computers.sentencedict.com
4. She works for an electronics firm.
5. In the field of consumer electronics, Philips is determined to remain a world leader.
6. The term electronics refers to electrically-induced action.
7. He's an expert in electronics.
8. Thorn's electronics operation employs around 5,000 people.
9. There may be a fault in the electronics.
10. Their firm merged with a Japanese electronics giant.
11. He wants to brush up his knowledge of electronics.
12. My dad influenced me to do electronics.
13. Many graduates are employed in the electronics and computing industries.
14. Few U.S. companies have successfully penetrated the Japanese electronics market.
15. The nation's electronics industry made important strides this year to even up its balance of trade.
16. Computers and electronics are growth industries and need skilled technicians.
17. Large electronics companies developed television[sentencedict.com], but Baird pointed the way with his experiments.
18. The prognosis for the future of the electronics industry is encouraging.
19. The trend now is towards "lifestyle" electronics — black, shiny gee-whiz things that people like to own.
20. The company has had the leading edge in electronics for ten years.
21. In the electronics industry, for instance, 5000 jobs are being lost.
22. In the field of electronics, it's the Japanese who are making the running.
23. All the electronics in the world cannot insure against accidents, though.
24. Most electronics companies have not done well this year, but ours is the exception that proves the rule.
25. Cadmium is a toxic waste product of the electronics industry.
26. America wants to eliminate tariffs on items such as electronics.
27. The company has achieved a premier position in the electronics field.
28. Candidates should have training and practical experience in basic electronics.
29. You should be able to put your experience in electronics to use in your new job.
30. Many industries have been forced to cut jobs and it looks like the electronics industry is going the same way .
More similar words: electronic, electroplating, electric, electrical, electricity, chronic, ironically, elect, select, election, selected, selection, telecommunications, laconic, strong, patron, spectrum, astronomer, collect, lecture, collector, collection, reflection, collective, introspect, introspection, environmental protection, onion, ethics, actress.