Random good picture Not show
1. Each school must evolve its own way of working.
2. A perfunctory love lost evolve into black and white color.
3. Businesses need to evolve rapidly.
4. We can evolve the truth from a mass of confused evidence.
5. The lungfish is living proof that fish could evolve to breathe on land.
6. How did living things evolve in its absence?
7. Melodies tend to evolve out of deep grooves.
8. Social systems evolve in close relation to ecology.
9. Thus the constitution can evolve gradually.
10. Thus, outbreaks of urban yellow fever evolve slowly.
11. Improved concepts of causality, space, time, and speed evolve.
12. I believe that the extra powers will evolve into a significant additional step.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. A strategy should never be allowed to evolve as a by.product of the efforts of the planning department.
14. Eyes and genes each evolve through a series of compromises.
15. Some agents of disease, too, have failed to evolve their way around medical advance, although some day they may.
16. The cognitive aspects of sensorimotor development evolve as a child acts on the environment.
17. Superior products would evolve and stiff competition would sprout up as Roundup patent protections expired around the globe.
18. They evolve by changing the attitudes, accessibility and availability of the said sport.
19. The schemata of the adult evolve from the schemata of the child through adaptation and organization.
20. Groups evolve expected ways to behave which their members must normally obey.
21. With the shift toward commercial traffic plus diminishing federal support, most regional providers have to evolve to fill new roles.
22. The more or less chronological order of the essays allows certain themes to emerge and evolve over time.
23. The short answer is that we can not, and that structures of this kind do not in fact evolve.
24. From his observation and writings, it is clear that the structures of intelligence and feelings begin to evolve during infancy.
25. Many could successfully survive in a harsh environment, and their bodies enabled them to evolve into larger and more diverse creatures.
26. Group norms Work groups differ from free-forming groups outside employment in that they evolve over long periods of time.
27. If you want to be a poet, you must evolve your own style of writing.
28. It is interesting to note that certain problems which have been solved by technological improvements reappear as the technology continues to evolve.
29. The gravitational fields of these irregular chunks are so lumpy that any orbit is certain to evolve rapidly.
30. For rather similar reasons, Darwin reacted against Lamarck's idea that organisms have an inner drive to evolve greater complexity.