Similar words: symbol, policy, police, Catholic, bolt, akimbo, symptom, bolster. Meaning: [sɪm'bɑlɪk /-'bɒl-] adj. 1. relating to or using or proceeding by means of symbols 2. serving as a visible symbol for something abstract 3. using symbolism.
Random good picture Not show
1. The Christian ceremony of baptism is a symbolic act.
2. The case became symbolic of US racial tension.
3. The protest was a symbolic gesture of anger at official policy.
4. It is symbolic of the fighting spirit of modern womanhood.
5. A lot of Latin-American officials are stressing the symbolic importance of the trip.
6. These two objects are symbolic of life and death.
7. The move today was largely symbolic.
8. Yellow clothes are worn as symbolic of spring.
9. The ceremony has great symbolic significance.
10. The President's visit is loaded with symbolic significance.
11. The new regulations are largely symbolic .
12. A map is a form of symbolic representation.
13. The cross is symbolic of Christianity.
14. The dove is symbolic of peace.
15. This is a gruesome and heavily symbolic tale.
16. The role of monarch is a purely symbolic one.
17. The clock in the painting is a symbolic representation of the passage of time.
18. He shook his fist in a symbolic gesture of defiance.
19. Today's fighting is symbolic of the chaos which the country is facing.
20. Each element of the ceremony has a symbolic meaning .
21. In a symbolic move, the new government ordered the removal of the dictator's statue.
22. It was a largely symbolic gesture from a government trying to win support.
23. The Channel Tunnel has enormous symbolic significance for a united Europe.
24. These serve as billboards for symbolic displays.
25. Originally this symbolic seat of power contained holy relics.
26. This symbolic gesture seemed to satisfy them.
27. Five hundred troops were sent in,[sentencedict.com/symbolic.html] more as a symbolic gesture than as a real threat.
28. People threw flowers into the river between the two countries as a symbolic act of brotherhood.
29. His refusal to accept the honour was seen as highly symbolic.
30. The skull at the bottom of the picture is symbolic of death.
More similar words: symbol, policy, police, Catholic, bolt, akimbo, symptom, bolster, sympathy, flamboyant, solid, gasoline, portfolio, political, come to life, politically, politician, click, slice, metropolitan, garlic, public, license, explicit, derelict, republic, in public, publicly, delicate, conflict.