Random good picture Not show
1. It is conflict and not unquestioning agreement that deeps freedom alive. In a free country there will always be coflicting ideas, and this is a source of strength.
2. The local war escalated into a major conflict.
3. Hopes of settling the conflict peacefully are fading.
4. Both sides were drawn, willy-nilly, into the conflict.
5. Military intervention will only aggravate the conflict even further.
6. His words are in conflict with his deeds.
7. He is in constant conflict with the authorities.
8. The hours of those two exams conflict.
9. The conflict could escalate into a full-blooded war.
10. A regional conflict would erupt into violent warfare.
11. It is sometimes impossible to avoid conflict altogether.
12. The original findings conflict with more recent findings.
13. John often comes into conflict with his boss.
14. A very real danger exists of the conflict becoming internationalised.
15. It is rare for the responsibility for causing conflict to rest solely on one side.
16. The book's theme is the conflict between love and duty.
17. Of course the ultimate responsibility for the present conflict without doubt lies with the aggressor.
18. There's always a conflict between good and evil in his plays.
19. We should recant all opinions which are in conflict with those proclaimed by the central leadership.
20. Both sides in the conflict have agreed temporarily to suspend hostilities.
21. Conflict between management and workers makes for inefficiency in the workplace.
22. The government has done nothing to resolve the conflict over nurses' pay.
23. Wherever in the world a people knows desperate want, there must appear at least the spark of hope, the hope of progress--or there will surely rise at last the flames of conflict.
24. The UN must perform a difficult balancing act between the two sides in the conflict.
25. The government has taken these measures in an attempt to de-escalate the conflict.http://Sentencedict.com
26. He is sounding out Middle Eastern governments on ways to resolve the conflict.
27. These two aims are not always mutually complementary: at times they conflict.
28. They had worked for peace during the long era of conflict.
29. The boy pulled the boat's head round in order to avoid the conflict with the boat in front of him.
30. This is a serious dispute, and could lead to armed conflict.
More similar words: conflict with, derelict, confuse, confirm, confess, confront, confident, convict, confession, conference, conviction, confrontation, flip, flight, inflation, influential, on foot, on fire, the cost of living, strict, depict, victim, predict, fiction, verdict, dictate, picture, slice, click, strictly.