Random good picture Not show
(7) Films like this are a danger to public morals.
(8) The government aims to improve public services, especially education.
(9) Public opinion can force the government into action.
(10) The incident caused discussion among the public.
(11) Public opinion has polarized on this issue.
(12) Most children go to public elementary and secondary schools.
(13) The museum is open to the public.
(14) It is a matter of great public interest.
(15) The government had to bow to public pressure.
(16) The work consists chiefly of interviewing the public.
(17) The competition has been thrown open to the public.
(18) Many people in public life have committed adultery.
(19) Convention now allows women to smoke in public.
(20) It was so embarrassing having to sing in public.
(21) It is to the disinterest of the public.
(22) They conducted a public slanging match.
(23) The project is funded by public donation.
(24) She was a brilliant public speaker.
(25) Public opinion is sharply polarized on this issue.
(26) Corruption corrodes public confidence in a political system.
(27) The committee's recommendations are unlikely to be made public. Sentencedict.com
(28) She was besieged by the press and the public.
(29) Public sentiment is against any change to the law.
More similar words: publicly, in public, republic, Republican, publicity, publication, the general public, publish, publisher, blink, double, voluble, trouble, sibling, troubled, double up, slice, click, oblivious, establish, double back, garlic, policy, police, obligation, license, conflict, symbolic, delicate, explicit.