Synonym: symbolic representation, symbolisation, symbolization. Similar words: symbolic, bolt, akimbo, symptom, bolster, sympathy, flamboyant. Meaning: ['sɪmbl] n. 1. an arbitrary sign (written or printed) that has acquired a conventional significance 2. something visible that by association or convention represents something else that is invisible.
Random good picture Not show
1. Mandela became a symbol of the anti-apartheid struggle.
2. The cross is the symbol of Christianity.
3. Dragon is regarded as a symbol of power.
4. A heart shape is the symbol of love.
5. What is the significance of this symbol?
6. Rosy cheeks are a symbol of good health.
7. The symbol on the packet is a guarantee that the food has been produced organically.
8. To them, the monarchy is the special symbol of nationhood.
9. White has always been a symbol of purity in Western cultures.
10. King was a worldwide symbol of non-violent protest against racial injustice.
11. The Berlin wall was the supreme symbol of the Cold War.
12. A stressful job can actually be a status symbol.
13. O is the chemical symbol for oxygen.
14. Hotels that show this symbol offer activities for children.
15. The white colour is a symbol of purity.
16. What's the chemical symbol for mercury?
17. Space exploration provides a symbol of national pride.
18. The dove is a symbol of peace.
19. The coin bears a Jewish symbol.
20. The symbol for oxygen is O2.
21. The private jet is a symbol of wealth.
22. The dove is a universal symbol of peace.
23. Eggs are seen as the symbol of new life.
24. The building is the symbol of eastern building.sentencedict .com
25. Exotic pets are the latest status symbol.
26. What is the chemical symbol for copper?
27. The car became a symbol of independence.
28. Fe is the chemical symbol for iron.
29. A Rolls Royce is seen as a status symbol.
30. All GM products carry an identifying symbol.