Random good picture Not show
1. Would you like another slice of ham/beef?
2. Would you like a piece of/a slice of/some cake.
3. She hungrily ate a slice of bread.
4. Scrape the carrots and slice them thinly.
5. She took a slice of chocolate cake and smothered it in cream.
6. She took up a slice of bread, broke it nervously, then put it aside.
7. To make a ham sandwich you put a slice of ham between two slices of bread.
8. It's best to slice into a rich cake from the middle.
9. She had only a slice of bread and butter for breakfast.
10. They spend a fair slice of the budget on research and development.
11. She takes a large slice of the credit for our success.
12. For breakfast I had a thick slice of bread and syrup.
13. I'm working toward the slice of the unknown future step away[Sentencedict], never stop.
14. Would you like a slice/piece of cheese with your bread?
15. Can you manage another slice of pie?
16. He cut me off a slice.
17. Rinse and slice the cour-gettes crosswise.
18. Slice up the mushrooms and fry them.
19. Spread each slice generously with butter.
20. Marina ate only one slice of bread.
21. Slice the mushrooms thinly and fry in butter.
22. Please give me a slice of ham.
23. Garnish each dish with a slice of lemon.
24. Slice the duck breast and serve.
25. He managed to slice a shot over the net.
26. She cut a slice of beef from the joint.
27. Slice the mushrooms and add to the salad.
28. He cut himself a great thick slice of cake.
29. Cut another slice off the loaf.
30. He cut her a slice of cake.