Synonym: Allium sativum, ail. Similar words: Charlie, for life, airline, early, nearly, garage, garbage, not nearly. Meaning: ['gɑrlɪk /'gɑːl-] n. 1. bulbous herb of southern Europe widely naturalized; bulb breaks up into separate strong-flavored cloves 2. aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
Random good picture Not show
1. I love the taste of garlic.
2. For this dish, fresh herbs and garlic are preferable.
3. Her breath reeked of garlic.
4. This recipe takes four cloves of garlic.
5. There is too much garlic in the food.
6. Garlic was widely used in folk medicine.
7. I'll have the garlic mushrooms for a starter.
8. His breath reeked of garlic.
9. You add either one or two cloves of garlic.
10. Garlic is believed to have medicinal properties .
11. Mince the meat up with some onion and garlic.
12. Her breath smelled of garlic.
13. Roasted garlic with sheep's milk cheese is the quintessential Corsican meal.
14. Don't go so heavy on the garlic.
15. This dish is flavoured with lemon grass and garlic.
16. Arrange the peppers[sentencedict.com], garlic and tomatoes in layers.
17. This dish needs a touch more garlic.
18. First, fry the garlic. Next, add the ginger.
19. Olive oil and garlic feature prominently in his recipes.
20. Garlic features prominently in her recipes.
21. A little garlic lends flavour to a sauce.
22. There's an overpowering smell of garlic in the kitchen.
23. Fry the onion and garlic for about two minutes.
24. Garlic is widely used in Chinese folk medicine.
25. Add a crushed clove of garlic .
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Boil the chick peas, add garlic and lemon juice.
27. A kilogram of garlic sausage, please.
28. There's a subtle hint of garlic in the sauce.
29. He likes to eat mutton which was seasoned with garlic.
30. He leaned towards me and I caught/got a whiff of garlic.
More similar words: Charlie, for life, airline, early, nearly, garage, garbage, not nearly, parlance, cigarette, regularly, similarly, regarding, as regards, regardless, in regard to, avant-garde, early warning, particularly, with regard to, regardless of, slice, click, public, policy, police, license, in public, Catholic, derelict.