Random good picture Not show
1. The answerphone gave a sharp click.
2. Enter your password, then click on the 'proceed' icon.
3. He saluted with a click of his heels.
4. Click on the icon when you want to print.
5. There was a metallic click and the gates swung open.
6. You draw the shape somewhere on your worksheet, click on it and copy it to the clipboard.
7. The lock took with a click.
8. Click on this icon to align or justify text.
9. If you get stuck, click on Help.
10. Click on this link to visit our online bookstore.
11. Click on the icon to open the file .
12. He closed his briefcase with a click.
13. Click the "back" button on your browser.
14. Click on the square icon to maximize the window.
15. Click on the printer icon with the mouse.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Click 'File' in the menu bar, then click 'Exit'.
17. Click this option to right-justify the selected text.
18. Click the left mouse button twice.
19. Click on this icon to open the File Manager.
20. Click here to connect to the Internet.
21. Click here to add your opinion to the survey.
22. Click on the file and drag it across.
23. Click the OK button to start.
24. The door closed with a click.
25. The front door closed with a click.
26. Double click on the icon to open the file.
27. Click on "open file" in the dialogue box.
28. Position the mouse pointer and click.
29. The key turned in the lock with a loud metallic click.
30. A website may have many different web pages for you to click on and explore.