Random good picture Not show
2. Don't forget to bolt the door.
3. Is the bolt of the door closed?
4. The bolt slid easily into the groove.
5. He eased the bolt in.
6. There's a bolt on the door.
7. Don't bolt your food down like that.
8. The nursery teacher made the children sit bolt upright.
9. A frightened rabbit will bolt for its hole.
10. You'll need a spanner to loosen that bolt.
11. He slammed the door and drove the bolt home.
12. The bolt sheared and the wheel came off.
13. Did you close the bolt of the door?
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. The bolt clicked into place.
15. He tightened the bolt up slowly.
16. The news of his death was a bolt from the blue.
17. Other insurers will allow you to bolt on critical illness cover to standard life cover.
18. Was this money a bolt from the blue or did you know you were going to get it?
19. I shut the door and fastened the bolt.
20. Her dismissal came as a bolt from the blue.
21. That door refuses to bolt.
22. The bolt and handle are deadlocked against turning.
23. Remember to bolt all the doors and windows.
24. I had to bolt down my breakfast.
25. Suddenly a bolt of lightning crackled through the sky.
26. He locked the door and pressed the bolt home.
27. Don't bolt your food you'll get indigestion!
28. The bolt slotted smoothly into place.
29. Loosen the bolt so the bars can be turned.
30. The safety belt is easy to fit as there's no need to bolt it to seat belt anchorage points.