Synonym: petroleum. Similar words: so long as, solid, line, outline, online, in line, line up, decline. Meaning: [ˈgæsəliːn] n. a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum; used mainly as a fuel in internal-combustion engines.
Random good picture Not show
1. There is still some gasoline left in the tank.
2. Gasoline is a solvent liquid which removes grease spots.
3. Our car is out of gasoline.
4. His old car consumed much gasoline.
5. The intake of gasoline was stopped by a clogged fuel line.
6. Gasoline prices have been decoupled from crude oil prices.
7. Unleaded gasoline rose more than a penny a gallon.
8. The airplane is dumping gasoline.
9. Republicans went on the offensive over soaring gasoline prices.
10. Gasoline is distilled from crude oil.
11. Gasoline was in short supply after the war.
12. Consumer hoarding of limited goods, such as gasoline and paper, is creating shortages in stores.
13. I siphoned the gasoline out of the car into a can.
14. Two pence a litre is coming off the price of petrol/gasoline.
15. Certain truck gasoline tanks can rupture and burn in a collision.
16. Gasoline prices are 14% below the peak level they hit in November.
17. Big gasoline hikes are expected in April.
18. Whoosh! your lips expectorate a stream of self-igniting gasoline.
19. Demonstrators immobilized tanks using gasoline bombs.
20. Consumers will benefit from the reduction in gasoline prices.
21. Some gasoline dealers began hoarding supplies.
22. There isn't much demand for leaded gasoline anymore.
23. Gasoline is heavily taxed in Europe.
24. Most chain saws are powered by two-cycle gasoline engines.
25. Cheap gasoline will make your engine knock.
26. Three hundred gallons of gasoline were loaded today.
27. Typically,(sentencedict.com/gasoline.html) gasoline taxes are used to fund road-building programs.
28. Empty gasoline containers lay scattered around her.
29. The oil companies were accused of contriving a shortage of gasoline to justify price increases.
30. This car runs 5 miles on a gallon of gasoline.