Random good picture Not show
1. Spencer lifted his arms in a flamboyant gesture .
2. The writer's flamboyant lifestyle was well known.
3. And his coat was adorned with a flamboyant bunch of flowers.
4. Freddie Mercury was a flamboyant star of the British hard rock scene.
5. Their shows are always incredibly camp and flamboyant.
6. Penny has red hair and a rather flamboyant appearance.
7. Critics attack his lavish spending and flamboyant style.
8. His style of choreography is flamboyant.
9. He was flamboyant and temperamental on and off the stage.
10. She wore a flamboyant drop-dead designer dress for the occasion.
11. He's a showboat outfielder who's famous for his flamboyant catches.
12. His clothes were rather flamboyant for such a serious occasion.
13. They wanted good caddies without flamboyant personalities.
14. He was never merely flamboyant or vulgarly bohemian.
15. He is one of football's most flamboyant characters.
16. Or would that be too flamboyant?
17. He gave me a flamboyant salute.
18. He is very different from his flamboyant father.
19. Gotti was a flamboyant New York mobster.
20. He is a flamboyant millionaire who ignores social conventions.
21. Nobody could have been more opposite to the flamboyant Sukarno,(Sentencedict) or even the haughty Jinnah or the mercurial Nehru.
22. None the less, Ace hoped that Daak's flamboyant display of aerobatics had dislodged whatever creature had been on the hull.
23. As a result, the traditional party outfit of flamboyant cravat and tweed jacket has been replaced by the ninety-nine-pound wool suit.
24. Crowley was colourful, eccentric, flamboyant, and deliberately shocking, always a keen adventurer and womanizer.
25. Cody was a tall, flamboyant character, and an exceptional pilot.
26. They are flamboyant and skilled riders, capable of performing staggering feats of archery and acrobatics on horseback.
27. He was a man of austere habits, in marked contrast to his more flamboyant wife.
28. The ex-actress, who died ten days ago at 63, was famed for her flamboyant personality.
29. He is laid-back, affable and easy-going; she is more outgoing and flamboyant, continuously talking and joking.
30. His shirt was red silk, and the sleeves were full and flamboyant.