Random good picture Not show
2. Men of privilege without power are waste material, Men of enlighten-ment without influence are the poorest kind of rubbish.
3. Words have a magical power. They can bring either the greatest happiness or deepestdespair; can transferknowledge from teacher to students words enable the orator to sway his audience and dictate its decisions .Words are capable of arousingthe strongest emotions and prompting all man's actions , Do not ridicule the use of words in psychotherapy.
4. I believe that fame and celebrity, influence and power, success and failure, reality and illusion are all somehow neatly woven into a seamless fabric we laughingly call reality.
5. It is a strange desire to seek power and to lose liberty, or to seek power over others and to lose power over a man's self.
6. The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. Edmund Burke
13. Flower power was a product of the sixties.
14. Some animals have the power to see in the dark.
15. The army must give power back to the legitimate government.
16. Knowledge is power.
17. You have gone beyond your power.
18. The king's power extends over the whole country.
19. 90% of those questioned felt uneasy about nuclear power.
20. He wants the power to sack incompetent teachers.
22. We must go on to do all in our power to conquer the doubts and the fears, the ignorance and the greed, which made this horror possible.
23. Self-reverence, self-knowledge, self-control(sentencedict.com/power.html), these three alone lead life to sovereign power.
25. If national pride is ever justifiable or excusable it is when it springs, not from power or riches, grandeur of glory, but from convicton of ntational innocence, iformation, and benevolence.
27. Fame turns all the lights on and while it gives power and prestige, it takes the you out of you; you must be what the public thinks you are.not what you really are or could be.
28. The new law removed the last vestiges of royal power.
29. The hospital has a backup generator in case there is a power failure.
30. Your life can be enhanced, and your happiness enriched, when you choose to change your perspective. Don't leave your future to chance, or wait for things to get better mysteriously on their own. You must go in the direction of your hopes and aspirations. Begin to build your confidence, and work through problems rather than avoid them. Remember that power is not necessarily control over situations, but the ability to deal with whatever comes your way.