Random good picture Not show
1. Which country is the predominant member of the alliance?
2. All the small states called for an alliance.
3. States seek to become stronger through alliance.
4. Religious fanatics have formed an unholy alliance with right wing groups.
5. PLATFORM is an alliance of more than 80 rail-user groups.
6. The companies have formed an alliance to market the product.
7. The organization is a broad alliance of many different groups.
8. In 1776 the United States forged an alliance with France.
9. The two parties entered into a defensive alliance with each other to win the election.
10. I had coached the Alliance team for some time.
11. They contracted an alliance with another country.
12. They joined with a ramshackle alliance of other rebels.
13. They broke off the alliance with Sparta.
14. The alliance stands ready to do what is necessary.
15. We are working in alliance with our foreign partners.
16. The two countries made an alliance.
17. The new alliance was very much in evidence.
18. NATO is sometimes called the Atlantic Alliance.
19. The SDP - Liberal Alliance is holding a conference.
20. The alliance was born of necessity in 1941.
21. The government, in alliance with the army,[http://sentencedict.com/alliance.html] has decided to ban all public meetings for a month.
22. Under the terms of the alliance, Japan was not obliged to enter the war.
23. She had contracted an alliance with a wealthy man of rank.
24. Relief workers in alliance with local charities are trying to help the famine victims.
25. The uneasy alliance between such different people just cannot last.
26. The two parties were still too much apart to form an alliance.
27. In 1882 Germany, Austria,(sentencedict.com) and Italy formed the Triple Alliance.
28. On the face of it, their marriage seems an improbable alliance.
29. All the countries have proclaimed their loyalty to the alliance.
30. All these different political elements have somehow been yoked together to form a new alliance.
More similar words: compliance, brilliant, machiavellian, Italian, civilian, cancer, cancel, dancer, glance, stance, chance, penance, finance, romance, enhance, balanced, guidance, substance, instance, advanced, ancestor, entrance, by chance, distance, parlance, pittance, balance of, tolerance, in advance, arrogance.