Random good picture Not show
1. We offer financial assistance to students.
2. This system imposes additional financial burdens on many people.
3. The company is in financial difficulties.
4. I really need to get some basic financial advice.
5. The report is inconsistent with the financial statements.
6. Tokyo and New York are major financial centres.
7. The mortgage is a drain on our financial resources.
8. The company endured heavy financial losses.
9. The law imposed new financial restrictions on private companies.
10. The potential financial boost is a double-edged sword .
11. Mr. Daniel is our financial adviser.
12. She had no financial resources .
13. He demands no financial recompense for his troubles.
14. Our financial situation had become precarious.
15. His reputation was permanently tainted by the financial scandal.
16. The company's financial difficulties have deterred potential investors.
17. Organic farmers should be encouraged with financial incentives.
18. She organizes her financial affairs very efficiently.
19. Financial problems have been plaguing their new business partners.
20. Financial security was high on his list of priorities.
21. Investigators found no evidence of financial irregularity.
22. Help me to solve my financial troubles.
23. He was freed from financial dependence on his parents.
24. She can find no solution to her financial troubles.
25. The company needs more financial assistance from the Government.
26. His financial affairs were in complete disorder .
27. Students may suffer severe financial hardship as a result of the government's decision.
28. I have not entered into any financial agreements with them.
29. The paradox is that the region's most dynamic economies have the most primitive financial systems.
30. In a news release[Sentencedict.com ], the company said it had experienced severe financial problems.
More similar words: financial crisis, finance, in and out, finally, ancient, in any case, dominant, penance, in any event, renunciation, racial, social, pregnancy, special, official, crucial, socially, officially, judicial, maintenance, commercial, especially, specialty, specialize, artificial, specialist, in advance, social services, in advance of, in accordance with.