Random good picture Not show
1. We offer financial assistance to students.
2. This system imposes additional financial burdens on many people.
3. Students may suffer severe financial hardship as a result of the government's decision.
4. I have not entered into any financial agreements with them.
5. The company is in financial difficulties.
6. We offer our customers a comprehensive range of financial products.
7. I really need to get some basic financial advice.
8. The report is inconsistent with the financial statements.
9. Despite its financial problems[Sentencedict.com ], the company is standing by the no-redundancy agreement.
10. Financial stress is well established as a chief reason for divorce.
11. Tokyo and New York are major financial centres.
12. The mortgage is a drain on our financial resources.
13. The company endured heavy financial losses.
14. The Hong Kong Bank is Hong Kong's largest financial institution.
15. The law imposed new financial restrictions on private companies.
16. The most direct financial incentive to prevent rubbish is to charge people by the amount of rubbish they put out.
17. Scholarships are given solely on the basis of financial need.
18. The party receives most of its financial support from big business.
19. The potential financial boost is a double-edged sword .
20. The paradox is that the region's most dynamic economies have the most primitive financial systems.
21. In a news release,(sentencedict.com) the company said it had experienced severe financial problems.
22. The owner needs to get rid of the car for financial reasons.
23. An investigation uncovered mismanagement and a lack of proper financial controls.
24. There were a lot of eyebrows raised at the news of the financial minister's dismissal.
25. The City of London is the hub of Britain's financial world.
26. The company has an audit at the end of each financial year.
27. In 1987, Garcia introduced legislation to nationalize Peru's banking and financial systems.
28. The firm has drawn up a budget for the coming financial year.
29. Local authorities will run out of money part way through the financial year.
30. He had been extremely tactful in dealing with the financial question.
More similar words: financial crisis, finance, in and out, finally, ancient, in any case, dominant, penance, in any event, renunciation, racial, social, pregnancy, special, official, crucial, socially, officially, judicial, maintenance, commercial, especially, specialty, specialize, artificial, specialist, in advance, social services, in advance of, in accordance with.