Random good picture Not show
(1) She is an expert in finance.
(2) Finance for education comes from taxpayers.
(3) There remains the problem of finance.
(4) Finance for the National Health Service comes from taxpayers.
(5) People who work in banks know about finance.
(6) People work in banks know something about finance.
(7) The Ministry of Finance consistently overestimated its budget deficits.
(8) We referred the matter back to the Finance Committee.
(9) Is this the finance department?
(10) The scheme offers seed corn finance with loans at only 4% interest.
(11) Despite valiant efforts by the finance minister, inflation rose to 36%.
(12) The finance minister will continue to mastermind Poland's economic reform.
(13) Finance for a sole trader usually comes from the individual's own savings or from family and friends.
(14) The meeting will be attended by finance ministers from many countries.
(15) You may require bridging finance until the sale of your own property is completed.
(16) You need to speak to someone in the finance department.
(17) The fund has been used largely to finance the construction of federal prisons.
(18) The banking and finance sector was booming.
(19) It's so expensive to borrow from finance companies.
(20) Is this an appropriate occasion to discuss finance?
(21) He's on the finance committee.
(22) Neither Anna nor I are interested in high finance.
(23) Congress has made half-hearted attempts at finance reform.
(24) The finance director keeps a tight rein on spending.
(25) In Parliament today[sentencedict.com], MPs debated the Finance Bill.
(26) She has an executive position in a finance company.
(27) The project foundered as a result of lack of finance.
(28) The project will only go ahead if they can raise the necessary finance.
(29) The Chancellor of the Exchequer is the minister in charge of finance in Britain.
(30) I'm not sure what he does exactly - it's something to do with finance.
More similar words: financial, financial crisis, penance, maintenance, in advance, in advance of, in accordance with, in and out, finally, dominant, in any case, in any event, pregnancy, cancel, cancer, glance, stance, chance, dancer, enhance, alliance, romance, instance, guidance, by chance, ancestor, advanced, balanced, entrance, substance.