Random good picture Not show
(1) Her first pregnancy ended in miscarriage.
(2) She had a difficult pregnancy with her first child.
(3) Pregnancy is a natural part of womanhood.
(4) Smoking during pregnancy endangers your baby's life .
(5) The breasts swell during pregnancy.
(6) A positive pregnancy test soon confirmed her intuitive feelings.
(7) These methods prevent pregnancy.
(8) Smoking in pregnancy increases the risk of producing a low birthweight baby.
(9) I hate to/I'm sorry to disillusion you, but pregnancy is not always wonderful - I was sick every day for six months.
(10) In cases where the drug was taken during pregnancy,its effects deformed the infants.
(11) This drug should not be taken during pregnancy.
(12) The pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 11 weeks.
(13) She gained some 25lb in weight during her pregnancy.
(14) Her pregnancy was no cause for shame.
(15) She stopped working midway through her pregnancy.
(16) Lower blood pressure is common in early pregnancy.
(17) News of Helen's pregnancy soon got around the office.
(18) News of her pregnancy soon got round .
(19) The pregnancy went to full term .
(20) The pregnancy test was negative.
(21) Many women experience feelings of nausea during pregnancy.
(22) Misusing drugs in pregnancy can seriously harm your baby.
(23) In pregnancy a high fibre diet is doubly important.
(24) She lost her baby three months into her pregnancy.
(25) Many women experience sickness during pregnancy .
(26) Low birth weight may be caused by external factors [sentencedict.com], such as smoking during pregnancy.
(27) The second trimester is generally the easiest part of a pregnancy.
(28) It would be wiser to cut out all alcohol during pregnancy.
(29) A clinic for women would, by definition, deal with pregnancy and childbirth.
(30) Most women will be offered an ultrasound scan during pregnancy, although it's not obligatory.
More similar words: pregnant, penance, finance, presidency, financial, maintenance, financial crisis, signal, signature, agency, pugnacious, currency, frequency, tendency, emergency, in and out, efficiency, in any case, dominant, in any event, regain, region, regime, regular, regulate, regional, register, regulator, regarding, as regards.