Antonym: unbalanced. Similar words: balance of, advanced, glance, parlance, surveillance, concede, convinced, experienced. Meaning: ['bælənst] adj. 1. being in a state of proper balance or equilibrium 2. total debits and credits are equal.
Random good picture Not show
1. The flamingoes balanced gracefully on one leg.
2. A government's revenue and expenditure should be balanced.
3. I balanced the meat that I just bought.
4. The report was accurate and well balanced.
5. A balanced diet provides nutrition for your body.
6. The team was not well balanced.
7. Nature is perfectly balanced .
8. It is important to have a balanced, healthy diet .
9. Make sure you have a balanced intake of vitamins A, B, C and D.
10. The issues are finely balanced and there is no simple answer to the question.
11. At the moment the election seems balanced on a knife-edge.
12. His future in the job is balanced on a knife-edge .
13. Most of us need to lead more balanced lives to be healthy and happy.
14. There are highly sensitive and delicately balanced ecosystems in the forest.
15. The economy is balanced on a knife-edge.
16. He balanced precariously on the narrow window - ledge.
17. The forehand stroke should be fluid and well balanced.
18. His response was well balanced.
19. This book is a well balanced biography.
20. I balanced the pile of books on my knees.
21. The parliament was evenly balanced between the two parties.
22. Outgoings and revenues balanced out.
23. The plan's success was balanced on a knife-edge.
24. It is important to eat a balanced diet.
25. We balanced all the probabilities of the situation.
26. Weariness was balanced with delight.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. He balanced a football on his head.
28. The match was finely balanced.
29. The tradesman balanced his losses against his profits.
30. He cut down on coffee and cigarettes, and ate a balanced diet.
More similar words: balance of, advanced, glance, parlance, surveillance, concede, convinced, experienced, cancer, cancel, stance, dancer, chance, penance, alliance, finance, enhance, romance, entrance, instance, by chance, pittance, distance, substance, guidance, ancestor, in advance, arrogance, insurance, compliance.