Random good picture Not show
3. The line AB intersects the line CD at E.
4. My line of work is entirely unrelated to politics.
5. The line shuffled forward a little.
6. The railway line will soon reach to our town.
7. The bottom line is that recycling isn't profitable.
8. The engine pulled a long line of freight cars.
9. This is a really bad line.
10. Her stare was malevolent, her mouth a thin line.
11. Start each paragraph on a new line.
12. The left wing,having deployed into line,began to advance.
13. Would you like to stay on the line?
14. Thoughts of you Be like kite segment the line.
15. The enemy is surrendering all along the line.
16. The clothes line is pulled taut and secured.
17. Theoretically, a line can extend into infinity.
18. You must measure the length by rule and line.
19. Draw a line with a ruler.
20. Please line up one after another.
21. Fold the paper along the dotted line.
22. She does line dancing and yoga in the evenings.
23. The sheets were aired on the line.
24. We charged and the enemy's front line fell back.
25. Each paragraph begins on a new line.
26. The train chugged steadily along the West Highland Line.
27. The bottom line is that it's not profitable.
28. Draw a line joining all the crosses.
29. You can change to the JR Line at Shinjuk.
30. Grey sheets flapped on the clothes line.